Friday, April 24, 2009

Shortened Tango

[Edited to change the picture!]

I shortened the Tango skirt. I don't think this picture shows the difference as well as real life. It feels so much better shortened.


I've only worn really long, hippy-style skirts for years and years. Wearing a short skirt is new to me. The Tango was a bit too long, making me look (and feel) frumpy.


One thing I must do: stop taking pictures late at night, when I look so worn out and tired.


Hard to imagine that just one week ago I was rushing my son to the hospital for what turned out to to be an emergency appendectomy. I'm thankful that all turned out so well. So many things came together (including him being here with us instead of 14 hours away at college) for his good (as well as being the only one in the emergency room last Friday night!).


Unless my daughter needs an emergency appendectomy tonight, I'll be sewing muslins tomorrow, working on a variety of FBA's, while the guys watch the football drafts.

1 comment:

K-Sue said...

Hi Lisa,

I have just been reading up on your blog, and realize we are both newbie bloggers. Thank you for sharing what's working for you sewing-wise, what is difficult, and where you find your info. I'll return again.